Flint Handmade hosts Craft Supply Swaps at various locations in Flint and Genesee County!
Check out our Facebook Event Page for details.
Click HERE for photos from a recent Craft Supply Swap.
How Craft Supply Swaps Work
1) Gather up clean craft supplies in good condition that you no longer use or want. Hold on to these supplies until the day of the Swap.
Supplies may include, but are not limited to fabric, thread, ribbon, sewing notions, buttons, patterns, crafting books, scrapbook supplies, adhesives, painting supplies, embroidery hoops & floss, yarn, crochet hooks, knitting needles, beads and beading supplies.
2) At the Swap, we have tables for every craft supply category (e.g. yarn, fabric, scrapbooking, etc.). If you bring supplies to Swap, Flint Handmade volunteers will sort your items onto the appropriate tables.
3) Please bring your supplies in cardboard boxes or plastic bags that you do not need returned. You make take as much or as little as you want whether you brought items or not.
4) Swappers must bring their own bags for the supplies they would like to take. Flint Handmade tote bags will be available for purchase for $5 each.
Swappers are invited to make a $3-$5 suggested donation to support Flint Handmade.
5) When the Swap ends, our volunteers will pack up any remaining supplies and save them for the next Swap or donate them to local charities.